Now you can donate to support European Saudi organization for Human rights
(1) How the organization will benefit from your donation?
- Supporting the campaigns that defence the victims of human rights violence.
- Increase our capacity to document violations and produce human rights reports about Saudi Arabia, since the organization reports are key source for many media and diplomatic contacts, international organizations, and research centres.
- Meetings with human rights experts and advocates, diplomats and politicians and media contacts.
- Participation in conferences and forums.
- Expanding international presence of the organization, since it currently operatesin Berlin, with the view to expand operations to several major cities in the world.
(2) The legal situation of the organization:
Our organisation is legally registered. The donation that you submit will be deposited in the organisationsbank account in Germany. All our bank accounts are subject to legal accounting.
- On 30 August 2013 the organization was established, and started issuing reports.
- On 19 August 2014 the organization gained an official licence from the ministry of judge in Germany.
- On 18 December 2015, the organization established a bank account based on its license documents.
(3) How can you donate?
- By transferring directly to the account:
|Top of Form
Bottom of Form
|Account nameTop of Form
Bottom of Form
|EuropÃ¤ische-Saudische Organisation fÃ¼r Menschenrechte e.V.|
If you require more information you can ask for it from the organization: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 004915209075691
- By the credit cards:
(4) What are the benefit from donating to the European Saudi organization for human rights:
- You will have a role in defending the victims of human rights violence in Saudi Arabia.
- Contributing towards supporting human rights work in Saudi Arabia, enabling itto be more active and effective.